Now Samsung Galaxy A02s got Android 11 based One UI 3.1. When you are in stock firmware, You can follow the regular OTA method to update your mobile. When you are using custom ROMs or face issues with OTA, then you can follow below manual method to update your mobile.
- Also, share your valuable feedback in the comment section.
- Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device Reach Super Power R2405?
- That’s it guys when rebooted your Galaxy Smartphone will be downgraded to what ever version you have selected.
- Therefore, You just have to download the exact firmware version according to your region.
Samloader is a Python-based script that can check for the latest firmware for your Galaxy device via the Terminal (macOS) or the Command Prompt (Windows) and download it. Head over to my detailed Samloader tutorial to learn how you can use this tool on Mac, Windows, and Linux. If you want to download Samsung firmware for free and without any speed cap, Frija is the best tool. It’s a very simple tool with a clean and user-friendly UI. In Auto mode, you just need to provide the model number and CSC of your Samsung device.
- But if you use the sideload method, you should flash the next version of your mobile firmware, or else the process may brick your device.
- You can flash it with Odin or other Samsung Flasher.
- Find the appropriate model and follow a few steps to download all necessary files.
- Let’s enjoy using the newest official Samsung firmware.
- Also, Fingerprint scanner with PayPal support and private mode access.
It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Below I have shown you two methods to flash Stock firmware on the Samsung Galaxy A02s smartphone.
Once you have downloaded the Samsung stock firmware (.zip) for your device. Extract the downloaded firmware Zip file to an easily convenient location on the PC. You flash Stock ROM your Samsung device using two methods, one with using Odin flash tool (official method) and second with using TWRP Recovery. If you have already have rooted your Samsung Galaxy A02s using the TWRP method then you also get official firmware free can go with the second method. If you’re going to reset your phone hard and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below. The flashing process will begin and should take about 10–12 minutes.